SERVO POWER SAVING INJECTION MOULDING MACHINE
- Significant Reduction In Energy Consumption and therefore energy costs.
- Excellent regulation charavteristics.
- integrated closed - loop control in converter
- Compensation for hydraulic non- linearities
- Higher efficiency than a controlled asynchronous motor with variable pump
- close partnership with pump manufactures for optimal system design
- Large range of air and water cooled motors and convertors (up to 250kw)
- Less heat entering the system, thus allowing a smaller cooling system.
- Lower noise generation
- Amortization of any higher initial cost for servo motor and servo drive usually within one year
- Easy replacement of electronic hydraulic variable pump.
- Ability to connect to machine controller without any difficulty (plug & play) > Retrofits can be made without adapting the control system
- Optimal configuration with respect to costs, noise and energy efficiency.
- Cost - effective Solution adapted to the custmers specific requirment
- more compact machine design and additional cost reduction due to less cooling demand less effort required for noise insulation.
- Minimal Operation Cost